- Van Wees' bottling of Benromach does exactly what you'd expect it to do. maltfascination.com/2022/01/27/ben… 1 day ago
- Two French spirits, a young Fine and an old Armagnac maltfascination.com/2022/01/26/two… 2 days ago
- A magnificent Mannochmore from many moons ago. maltfascination.com/2022/01/25/man… 3 days ago
- Tom writes about two new-ish Lagavulins, from out-of-the-ordinary casks for the distillery! maltfascination.com/2022/01/24/gue… 4 days ago
- Vallein Tercinier 1975-2021, 51.7% –@Grapediggaz maltfascination.com/2022/01/20/val… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Distillers Reserve
Another short picture report. I didn’t take pictures of the main dish, which was a 2 kilo leg of lamb with risotto. It was awesome. Very, very awesome.