- A hugely fruity Ben Nevis, from maybe its most epic vintage maltfascination.com/2023/01/27/ben… #bennevis #highlands… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- A very clean and 'ingredient driven' Glencadam. Full review at: maltfascination.com/2023/01/26/gle… #glencadam #singlemalt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An Ardmore with all the right flavors, but it's a bit on the hot side! maltfascination.com/2023/01/25/ard… #ardmore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A Blair Athol from a wine cask for the second Highlands whisky this week. And a surprisingly good one at that!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Very focused on the core ingredients of single malt whisky with barley and oak. A distillery in a glass.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Founders Reserve
Another short picture report. I didn’t take pictures of the main dish, which was a 2 kilo leg of lamb with risotto. It was awesome. Very, very awesome.