- An old chap, this time around! Glenlivet 26, 1977, 52.9% - Kingsbury maltfascination.com/2021/09/28/gle… 4 hours ago
- A quite affordable Ledaig, and a rather tasty one at that! Images of Mull, Glengorm Castle, 53.2% - Malts of Scotl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- And now for something completely different! Three Gins from Saint George Spirits (Alameda, CA, USA) maltfascination.com/2021/09/24/thr… 4 days ago
- A Canadian single malt that might fall between the cracks of Canadian whisky and single malt. Shelter Point Single… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- My friends score this one a lot higher than I do... Weird... Mannochmore 20, 1997-2017, Bourbon Hogshead, 52.7% -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: English Whisky Co.
This just might be the first English Whisky Co. Whisky with an age statement that I’ve tried. I have to admit that I’ve not tried all that many. Some chapters at Bottoms Up tastings here and there, and some indie … Continue reading