- An amazingly fun drinking experience, and two very solid drinks too! Transistor, Blended Scotch Whisky, 43% - Comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 43 minutes ago
- I think this is the best grain whisky I've had in years. Girvan 27, 1989-2017, Bourbon Barrel 167863, 51.4% - Càrn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I always wonder who decides what goes into a blended malt like this. Blended Malt, 1993-2017, Ex-Sherry Hogshead 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Does this whisky make whisky's biggest fault? Is it bland? Orkney Island 2005-2020, 14yo, 59.7% - Berry Bros & Rud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- An Irish whiskey from Germany that has multiple personalities. Or at least multiple names. Lichtburg, 15 year old… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: English Whisky Co.
This just might be the first English Whisky Co. Whisky with an age statement that I’ve tried. I have to admit that I’ve not tried all that many. Some chapters at Bottoms Up tastings here and there, and some indie … Continue reading