- Macallan 10, bottled in the late eighties,@40% maltfascination.com/2021/04/08/mac… 4 days ago
- Slightly more fruity than regular Glen Moray, and with a bit more oomph! Glen Moray 1992-2018, 25yo, Bourbon Hogsh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- The Brexiteer 27yo, 1991-2019, American Oak Barrel 7389, 46% – Whisky Center maltfascination.com/2021/04/06/the… 6 days ago
- Entry level Ben Nevis is still pretty good Ben Nevis. Ben Nevis MacDonald's Traditional, 46% maltfascination.com/2021/04/05/ben… 1 week ago
- A weird and inconsistent Springbank. The typical coastal notes, but with a strange astringency. Springbank 12, 199… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Wild Beer Co.
Another month of far too heavy beer drinking (according to my wife at least). The amount of beers was a fairly acceptable number until last weekend in which I both drank some new ones at home, and also went to … Continue reading
I kind of smuggled a bit of July into the last post, because our family holiday was overlapping between June and this month. Also, it was done to get the shit beers of France out of the way, and the … Continue reading