- My first Old Rhosdhu (as far as I remember), and what a start it is! Old Rhosdhu 29, 1990-2020, Refill Hogshead 41… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Another good whisky, where cask is king! GlenGlassaugh Rare Cask 11, 2009-2020, Port Pipe 1830, 55.4% - OB maltfascination.com/2021/03/01/gle… 2 days ago
- An amazingly fun drinking experience, and two very solid drinks too! Transistor, Blended Scotch Whisky, 43% - Comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I think this is the best grain whisky I've had in years. Girvan 27, 1989-2017, Bourbon Barrel 167863, 51.4% - Càrn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- I always wonder who decides what goes into a blended malt like this. Blended Malt, 1993-2017, Ex-Sherry Hogshead 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
This entry was posted in Bruichladdich, Caol Ila, Edradour, Glenlivet, Kilchoman, Old Pulteney, Smokehead and tagged Bruichladdich, Caol Ila, Edradour, Flotilla, Glenlivet, Guardians' Chapter, Highlands, Ian McLeod, Islay, Kilchoman, Old Pulteney, Port Cask, Rum Cask, Single Cask, Smokehead, Speyside, Spirit of Scotland. Bookmark the permalink.