- A superb Ardmore, with a superb label. maltfascination.com/2021/05/08/ard… #Whisky #Ardmore #Speyside https://t.co/5NGTjaLgBJ 5 hours ago
- Another new distillery from the last decade. Let's have Tom find out what they're up to! maltfascination.com/2021/04/29/gue…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A nice 'little' Ben Nevis. Easy drinking, good value for money. maltfascination.com/2021/04/28/ben… #whisky #bennevis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- If I tasted this blind, I would not have guessed this to be whisky at all... #whisky #balmenach #hartbrothers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A rather under-achieving Secret Highland by The Whisky Agency. I expected quite a lot more, to be fair...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
This entry was posted in Benrinnes, Bruichladdich, Bunnahabhain, Caol Ila, Dailuaine, Highland Park, Tamdhu, Tobermory and tagged 1968, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1986, 1990, Benrinnes, Bruichladdich, Bunnahbhain, Caol Ila, Dailuaine, Duncan Taylor, Gordon & MacPhail, HIghland Park, Malts of Scotland, Signatory, Tamdhu, Tobermory, Ultimate, Valinch. Bookmark the permalink.