- Peated Springbank or Longrow? Who can tell, but it's delicious! maltfascination.com/2022/12/02/spr… 3 days ago
- These 12 year old Cask Strength things are always great. This one is no exception! maltfascination.com/2022/12/01/spr… 4 days ago
- A fun little Balblair that, I imagine, would have been a bit more easy going with more time to mature. maltfascination.com/2022/11/30/bal… 5 days ago
- Quite satisfied with this. https://t.co/Qx8Jg9nH8D 1 week ago
- A Cognac cask finished Tomatin. Not sure if that's a good idea... maltfascination.com/2022/11/24/tom… 1 week ago
This entry was posted in Benrinnes, Bruichladdich, Bunnahabhain, Caol Ila, Dailuaine, Highland Park, Tamdhu, Tobermory and tagged 1968, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1986, 1990, Benrinnes, Bruichladdich, Bunnahbhain, Caol Ila, Dailuaine, Duncan Taylor, Gordon & MacPhail, HIghland Park, Malts of Scotland, Signatory, Tamdhu, Tobermory, Ultimate, Valinch. Bookmark the permalink.