- Black Friday 2021, The Whisky Exchange maltfascination.com/2021/11/26/bla… 1 day ago
- A rather tropical and slightly meaty Longmorn, by Adelphi maltfascination.com/2021/11/25/lon… 2 days ago
- A review of Billy Abbott's book, by Jason B. Standing maltfascination.com/2021/11/24/the… 3 days ago
- Zero surprises in this one, but with Clynelish that sometimes is not too bad... maltfascination.com/2021/11/23/sec… 4 days ago
- A re-review of this great bourbon, this time from my own bottle and outside a tasting. maltfascination.com/2021/11/22/fou… 5 days ago
This entry was posted in Benrinnes, Bruichladdich, Bunnahabhain, Caol Ila, Dailuaine, Highland Park, Tamdhu, Tobermory and tagged 1968, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1986, 1990, Benrinnes, Bruichladdich, Bunnahbhain, Caol Ila, Dailuaine, Duncan Taylor, Gordon & MacPhail, HIghland Park, Malts of Scotland, Signatory, Tamdhu, Tobermory, Ultimate, Valinch. Bookmark the permalink.