- Kick-ass Ardmore 19 from 1992 maltfascination.com/2021/08/05/ard… 8 minutes ago
- A bit too weird to be very good, but easily drinkable. Ben Nevis 19, 1999-2018, 46.5% - WhiskyBroker maltfascination.com/2021/08/03/ben… 1 day ago
- Glen Elgin 1998-2014, Sherry casks, 46% – Gordon &@MacPhail maltfascination.com/2021/08/02/gle… 3 days ago
- Hampden 8yo vs Hampden LROK maltfascination.com/2021/07/30/ham… 6 days ago
- A rarity from a closed Lowlands distillery: Rosebank 21, 1992-2014, 55.3% maltfascination.com/2021/07/29/ros… 1 week ago
This entry was posted in Benrinnes, Bruichladdich, Bunnahabhain, Caol Ila, Dailuaine, Highland Park, Tamdhu, Tobermory and tagged 1968, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1986, 1990, Benrinnes, Bruichladdich, Bunnahbhain, Caol Ila, Dailuaine, Duncan Taylor, Gordon & MacPhail, HIghland Park, Malts of Scotland, Signatory, Tamdhu, Tobermory, Ultimate, Valinch. Bookmark the permalink.