- Another good whisky, where cask is king! GlenGlassaugh Rare Cask 11, 2009-2020, Port Pipe 1830, 55.4% - OB maltfascination.com/2021/03/01/gle… 1 hour ago
- An amazingly fun drinking experience, and two very solid drinks too! Transistor, Blended Scotch Whisky, 43% - Comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- I think this is the best grain whisky I've had in years. Girvan 27, 1989-2017, Bourbon Barrel 167863, 51.4% - Càrn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I always wonder who decides what goes into a blended malt like this. Blended Malt, 1993-2017, Ex-Sherry Hogshead 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Does this whisky make whisky's biggest fault? Is it bland? Orkney Island 2005-2020, 14yo, 59.7% - Berry Bros & Rud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
This entry was posted in Benrinnes, Bruichladdich, Bunnahabhain, Caol Ila, Dailuaine, Highland Park, Tamdhu, Tobermory and tagged 1968, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1986, 1990, Benrinnes, Bruichladdich, Bunnahbhain, Caol Ila, Dailuaine, Duncan Taylor, Gordon & MacPhail, HIghland Park, Malts of Scotland, Signatory, Tamdhu, Tobermory, Ultimate, Valinch. Bookmark the permalink.