- Four stellar Armagnacs were tried and tested, and very much approved of! 1934 to 1973, bottled by @Jack_Tar_Hold b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- A cracking and very well-balanced Bowmore by Cadenhead! maltfascination.com/2023/03/23/bow… #bowmore #islay #singlemalt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Another Guest Post by Tom! This time he visits the Glasgow Distillery Co! maltfascination.com/2023/03/21/gla… #glasgow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Two solid new-ish rums from The Duchess! One is a 27 year old Uitvlugt, the other a 19 year old Savannah (at 67.2%… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- A combination of nice sherry influenced notes, with some things that have been pushed a bit too far.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Edinburgh Whisky Ltd.
Ben Nevis 1996-2017, 20yo, 46% – Edinburgh Whisky Ltd.
When I started drinking whisky, Ben Nevis was one of those distillery that just ‘existed’. Nobody cared about them, and most of what came from the distillery was either a cheap blend, or pretty shit (or both). Of course, sometimes … Continue reading
Posted in Ben Nevis Tagged 1996, Ben Nevis, Bourbon Cask, Edinburgh Whisky Ltd., Fort William, Highlands Leave a comment