Tonight a couple of friends and I are going to try and get my open-bottle-count down somewhat. Since I’ve been trying to do this on my own last year I found that a) it doesn’t work that well, and b) it’s more fun to do in company.
Part of the line-up is in the picture, but I’ve added a couple more. The variation is rather wild, but that makes for a fun tasting with something new and exciting for everyone. And even if I’ve tried all of them extensively (they’re not almost empty because of evaporation…) I’m really looking forward to having booze with friends.
- The age difference between the youngest and oldest is 41 years.
- There are two closed distilleries.
- Between the nine whiskies I’ve lined up, there’s 8 different styles/regions.
- 3 Countries are represented.
- The highest ABV is 62.3%, the lowest is 43%.