- A very old Glendronach that doesn't show it's age. Unfortunately. maltfascination.com/2022/05/18/gle… 9 hours ago
- Lowlands whiskies, their trouble, and a Ailsa Bay maltfascination.com/2022/05/13/low… 5 days ago
- An amazing, and amazingly old Glenlivet. maltfascination.com/2022/05/06/gle… 1 week ago
- A whisky that almost distills the essence of Springbank out of a Springbank. maltfascination.com/2022/05/01/spr… 2 weeks ago
- Yet another new distillery that started producing 'recently'. maltfascination.com/2022/04/29/loc… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Hercynian Distilling Co.
Apart from last week’s post on what whiskies were strictly the best according to my rating, there are two lists that I still want to get out there. The first is the ‘not best but very impressive otherwise’ whiskies, and … Continue reading
Well, this one takes a bit of explanation. Let’s start with where it’s from. If you look this bottle up on Whiskybase, it states that The Alrik is made by Hercynian Distilling Co. / Hammerschmiede. Then, if you check that … Continue reading